Our most popular Craft adhesive – E6000 Craft – is known for its exceptional strength and toughness. It's versatile, flexible and adheres easily to most substrates. E6000 Bonds Everything So You Can Create Anything™.
• Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and much more
• Dries clear
• Photo safe
• Temperature resistant
• Non-flammable once cured
Slower setting time for production bonding of gem materials to metal findings.
Epoxy 220 has ultimate tensile strength and resists thermal shock. Thickens in 1 hour and hardens in 8 hours. Hardens in 30 minutes under heat lamp. Clear amber colour.
Contains 1 fluid ounce: 1/2 oz. tube of resin and 1/2 oz. tube of hardener.
A perfectly clear, fast-curing two-part adhesive. When equal parts are mixed, will thicken in 15 minutes and harden in 2 hours without heat. Under a heat lamp, it hardens in 10 minutes.
Available in two package sizes: 1 fluid ounce (1/2 oz. tube of resin and 1/2 oz. tube of hardener) and 8 fluid ounces (4 oz. bottle of resin and 4 oz. bottle of hardener).
Dries water clear and stays clear
Built-in G-S Precision Applicator
Will not damage or craze surfaces
No waste – A precision product
Sets in 10 minutes
Allows parts to be positioned before setting
Recommended for non-porous surfaces
Medium-strength cement – Will not bond fingers or fuse surfaces
Excess easily removed with rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover or acetone
- Fast drying, super strong, and crystal clear in color
- Can be used to repair jewelry, china, metal, shells, ceramics, leather, gems, paper, cork, glass, wood, cardboard, and more
- This water-proof glue is in a 2 fluid ounce tube and has a precision tip for lines or dots and a regular tip for general applications
- Made in USA
Use to attach objects to work holders. In bar form, but melts easily. Can be cleaned with alcohol. Two ½ lb. bars per box.
• Securely holds unusually shaped objects or findings for engraving, chasing and stone-setting.
• Becomes sticky when heated, solidifies to a hard surface, then dissolves readily in denatured alcohol.
• 6 oz. container.